A. Kindly browse our website to learn about the school’s approach, methodology and offerings. In the case you have any queries please feel to question us. Alternatively a more effective way would be to make an appointment to meet our admission specialists for a chat on your child's admission or you could send us a mail with your queries on email@example.com
B. Application Form can be purchased from the school office. Besides the form, the Admission Kit contains the School Brochure, the Admission Process, Fee Notification, Fee Policy, Parent Information Form, Student Information Form and Student Health Form.
Some of the activities we facilitate for our children are:
• 4 photographs
• A copy of the child’s / applicant’s Birth Certificate
• Academic records / transcripts for the last 2 years (if applicable)
• Extra-curricular records or achievement certificates, if any
• Transfer Certificate, if any
• Student Information Form (Bus and Co-Curricular activities)
• Health Form
• Parent Information Form
2. Admission Forms are available at our office/ website throughout the year. The admission process begins in December for the next academic year.
3. On commencement of the admission process, the school will schedule meetings with the Grade Teacher/ Head of Section for us to understand the child and for parents to have a better understanding of our learning approach. Following this the Provisional Admission letters are issued to students.
4. Upon receipt of our communication for provisional admission, payment of the One-Time Non-Refundable Registration/ Admission Fee is compulsory. A payment of 50 % of annual tuition fee is to be made by the 10th of April, 2018 to convert the provisional admission into a confirmed seat. Failure to do so may result in the seat being offered to another student.
5. Balance annual tuition fee to be paid in second installments of 50% payable on the 10th of October,2018.
6. Pre-registration: You can register your child in advance by completing the Application Form and paying the One Time Non-Refundable Registration/ Admission fee. The pre-registration is valid till the next academic year from the date of payment. In the event of you opting out and do not pay the remaining school fees for any reason then in such case the amount paid will be forfeited.
7. Admission is granted provisionally till the child is of school-going age and able to go through the admission process. At the time of actual admission, the first annual fee installment of 50% will have to be paid along with other appropriate fees if any to confirm admissions.
8. Admission form once sold cannot be returned / refunded.