1. Payment of 50% (1st Installment) of Total Annual fee is to be made by April 10th, 2018.
2. Payment of the remaining 50% (2nd Installment) of Total Annual fee is to be made by October 10th, 2018.
3. Payment of First Installment Fee ensures provisional admission and the student is assured of a confirmed seat at TGIS subject to completion of formalities as mentioned in the Provisional admission letter.
4. Once fees paid it is strictly non-refundable/ non-transferable.
5. Fee paid are payable Semi-annually and cannot be refunded/transferred if students leave mid-year, Before the 2nd installment. If in case, the students leaves before Oct 10th 2018 then the parents are liable to pay the remaining fee before leaving the school.
6. Transfer certificates and student progress reports will be issued once all dues are cleared.
7. Fine of Rs.250/- per day will be charged on fees paid after the due date.
8. If the fee is not paid even after 3 weekly reminders, the child will not be allowed to attend school until dues are settled in full.
9. Note: Taxes to be levied as applicable as per Government GST rules.
BANK TRANSFER / CHARGES!
1. All fees are payable in INR only.
2. Payments may be made by any of the following options:
- Demand Draft or cheque: favoring GRANDEUR ACADEMIC FOUNDATION, payable at Bangalore.
- Payments by bank transfers such as RTGS / NEFT / IFSC may be made to:
Account Name : Grandeur Academic Foundation
Account Number : 917020035165139
IFSC Code : UTIB0003407
Bank Name : Axis Bank
Branch : Kormangala 6th Block, Bangalore
3. Please include the student's name and grade, both parent / guardian name(s) and contact number while using any of the payment options listed above and mail the details of payments to email@example.com
4. All Bank Charges pertaining to inward remittance of school fee, if any, shall be debited to student's account.
5. In the event of cheque return, a sum of Rs.500/- besides the bank charges shall be debited to the student's account.